maze.c

Lets see; I'm going with the maze.c and and what I'm failing to see is whether I have to create a file or is there a file in Red Hat that I can use? A routine would be too difficult because of inexperience. I will certainly code this by myself but am somewhat stuck on this issue. Certainly I will eventually try to write this as elegant as possible but need minor directions. This is no shorty but it must be done as efficient as possible. There is absolutely no plagerism involved.. This game is my first project in C programming Thanks...

Comments

• : Lets see; I'm going with the maze.c and and what I'm failing to see is whether I have to create a file or is there a file in Red Hat that I can use? A routine would be too difficult because of inexperience. I will certainly code this by myself but am somewhat stuck on this issue. Certainly I will eventually try to write this as elegant as possible but need minor directions. This is no shorty but it must be done as efficient as possible. There is absolutely no plagerism involved.. This game is my first project in C programming Thanks...
    :

I've just read your description of the problem, and it is a little unclear. What exactly do you want to do? Do you want to create a maze generating program?

Please help,

Many thanks,

ITA
    "Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"