CreateProcess() help.

Hi

I'm trying to communicate with an app create by me with
the CreateProcess(), what i would like to know is :
for exemple if i create an Internet Explorer app
[code]
CreateProcess(nil,pChar('C:Program FilesInternet ExplorerIEXPLORE.EXE'),nil, nil, false, NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS,nil, nil, si,pi);
[/code]
how can i send and get information from the IE.

Thanks for all the help.

Comments

• What exactly do you mean by sending and getting information from it? Like, opening a URL?
  • : What exactly do you mean by sending and getting information from it? Like, opening a URL?
    :

Hi

I would like to open an IE and create and change the elements in the
    browser and get that elements events.
  • [b][red]This message was edited by HardcoreWizard at 2005-8-10 14:27:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : What exactly do you mean by sending and getting information from it? Like, opening a URL?
    : :
    :
    : Hi
    :
    : I would like to open an IE and create and change the elements in the
    : browser and get that elements events.
    :

You mean all the elements in the browser?! Like receive all the messages sent to the buttons etc? I think you would need to create a hook to do that. You can look up more info at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/windowing/hooks/hookreference/hookfunctions/setwindowshookex.asp

Btw, creating a hook can be a little complicated, you will need to create a DLL with a SysMsgProc in it (look at the link I provided), which you inject into the IE-process using the SetWindowsHookEx.