I have a problem with a report that I was wondering if someone can help me with. Here's the sitation.
There are two reports A and B. Report A has subtotals and a grandtotal. I'd like to carry over the gradtotal from report A to report B. Here's what I tried doing, but with no success.
1. I created report B through design view.
2. I added a new textbox.
3. I right clicked the textbox and went to the properties option.
4. I chose the control source option to go to the expression builder.
5. I then clicked on the reports folder on the left hand side.
6. Then I clicked on report A
7. I then clicked on the grandtotal textbox and pasted it into the expression builder.
8. After that I closed out and tried running the report.
I thought this would be a good way of carrying over a value from one report to another, but when I ran report "B" it gave me an error message. Does anyone know how to carry a value from one report to another successfully? Thanks for any assitance possible.