I bought a book on C/C++ and took a test. How did I do?
1) The solution to any problem involves performing a series of actions in a specific....ALGORITHIM?
2) A synonym for procedure is....EVENT?
3) A variable that accumulates the sum of several numbers is a(n)...ACCUMULATOR?
4) The process of setting certain variables to specific values at the beginning of a program is called...(dont know)
5) A special value used to indicate "end of data entry, is called a ________, a ___________, a __________ or a __________ value.
6) A FLOWCHART? is a graphical representation of an algorithm.
7) In a flowchart, the order in which the steps should be performed is indicated by TRIANGLE? symbols.
8) The termination symbol indicated the __________ and ________ of every algorithm.
9) Rectangle symbols correspond to calculations that are normally performed by _________ statements and input/output operations that are normally performed by calls to the ________ and _________ standard library functions.
10) The item written inside a decision symbol is called a(n)______?