Need Help with Cell phone Idea - I'll finance it.....

I've got a very simple idea that could translate into a few dollars, (not the next microsoft or anything) but I need the help of a computer expert. I'm a CPA and don't know programming. I basically have an idea and need to know how to get there.

If we could make this work, we could have a site up and making a few dollars pretty quickly. I've got the idea and some money to help get the thing up and going.

I don't want to give to much away, but my basic question relates to getting a phone number from my cell phone to a website database as easily as possible. Can anyone help me with that?

Comments

• : I've got a very simple idea that could translate into a few dollars, (not the next microsoft or anything) but I need the help of a computer expert. I'm a CPA and don't know programming. I basically have an idea and need to know how to get there.
    :
    : If we could make this work, we could have a site up and making a few dollars pretty quickly. I've got the idea and some money to help get the thing up and going.
    :
    : I don't want to give to much away, but my basic question relates to getting a phone number from my cell phone to a website database as easily as possible. Can anyone help me with that?
    :

Hi,
    Programs can be made to read the address book of a cell phone or SIM
    card if u prefer. But now i should know what u intend to do exactly.