Checked Menu Items

In the menu in my program, I have a menu button that needs to be checked/unchecked when clicked (whichever it wasn't currently at the time). How do I check the checked status of a menu item, and how do I change it? My compiler is VC++ 6.0. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• : In the menu in my program, I have a menu button that needs to be checked/unchecked when clicked (whichever it wasn't currently at the time). How do I check the checked status of a menu item, and how do I change it? My compiler is VC++ 6.0. Any help is appreciated.
    :
    use :
    CheckMenuItem(HMENU, //handle to the menu
    UINT, //The menu item ID
    UINT); //flag, set this to MF_BYCOMMAND
    ak

• : : In the menu in my program, I have a menu button that needs to be checked/unchecked when clicked (whichever it wasn't currently at the time). How do I check the checked status of a menu item, and how do I change it? My compiler is VC++ 6.0. Any help is appreciated.
    : :
    : use :
    : CheckMenuItem(HMENU, //handle to the menu
    : UINT, //The menu item ID
    : UINT); //flag, set this to MF_BYCOMMAND
    : ak
    :
    :

GetMenuState() is also usefull,
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/resources/menus/menureference/menufunctions/getmenustate.asp