ListBox Help

[b][red]This message was edited by Development at 2005-3-5 10:39:29[/red][/b][hr]
can anyone help me with a problem I am trying to copy a name from one listbox to other.

can anyone help?
Slewis

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by Development at 2005-3-5 10:39:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : can anyone help me with a problem I am trying to copy a name from one listbox to other.
    :
    : can anyone help?
    : Slewis
    :
    :
    :
    You can use the Items property for that. It is a normal TStrings object.
  • : : [b][red]This message was edited by Development at 2005-3-5 10:39:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : can anyone help me with a problem I am trying to copy a name from one listbox to other.
    : :
    : : can anyone help?
    : : Slewis
    : You can use the Items property for that. It is a normal TStrings object.
    :

how can I allso stop it from remove everyother name in the other listbox I move one name over and it removes every other name other then the one I move over how can I stop it from removing the names??

allso this what you mean zib

ListBox2.Items.Text := (ListBox1.Items.Text);??
    Slewis

• : : : [b][red]This message was edited by Development at 2005-3-5 10:39:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : can anyone help me with a problem I am trying to copy a name from one listbox to other.
    : : :
    : : : can anyone help?
    : : : Slewis
    : : You can use the Items property for that. It is a normal TStrings object.
    :
    : how can I allso stop it from remove everyother name in the other listbox I move one name over and it removes every other name other then the one I move over how can I stop it from removing the names??
    :
    : allso this what you mean zib
    :
    : ListBox2.Items.Text := (ListBox1.Items.Text);??
    : Slewis
    :
    :
    As a TStrings, Items acts as an list of strings. The Items.Text property holds all the strings as a single string. The code I meant was:
    [code]
    ListBox2.Items.Add(ListBox1.Items[SomeIndex]);
    [/code]