Help with delphi and flash

Does anyone knows about a component or a way to extract segments of a flash file. for example a flash file is a video and i would like to extract 2 seconds of it and thumbnail it. can any one help me by guiding me to a componentor providing me with some code so i can build this app using delphi. i will really appreciated. thanks

Comments

• : Does anyone knows about a component or a way to extract segments of a flash file. for example a flash file is a video and i would like to extract 2 seconds of it and thumbnail it. can any one help me by guiding me to a componentor providing me with some code so i can build this app using delphi. i will really appreciated. thanks
    :
    You might be able to import the type library of the flash components into Delphi. This will create a unit containing the interface class definitions supported by that library. From there you can use those definitions to open and control the flash file.