closing a dialog box

I have a modal dialog box created by a class(say class A). I want to close this dialog box from another class (say class B),which is not derived from class A .I think,the way how this should be done is to get a handle to the dialog box and close it, from the class B. Can you suggest me how I can accomplish this, since I dont have access to the dialog box class's object(class A 's object) at the point where i want to close it (in class B).

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2005-2-28 15:4:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have a modal dialog box created by a class(say class A). I want to close this dialog box from another class (say class B),which is not derived from class A .I think,the way how this should be done is to get a handle to the dialog box and close it, from the class B. Can you suggest me how I can accomplish this, since I dont have access to the dialog box class's object(class A 's object) at the point where i want to close it (in class B).
    :

Is class B in another thread? If its in the same thread as class A then how is class B getting any CPU time? The modal dialog will consume all CPU time in the thread in which its created, unless of course you change that behavior. Class B can get CPU time in the OnIdel() event handler.