who here can prove their worth

Okay progammers i challenge anyone who can help me solve this issue i'm having. I've been all over the internet and i finally decided i'm gonna have to talk to programmers to help me figure this thing out. A program called msdevcore.exe is running on my computer and is in my windows/system32 folder. i've googled the world, been to all of microsofts knowledgebase, been through the registry, etc. and nothing. At last i want to find anyone here who is brave enough to take the 26KB program and analyze it themselves. It runs about 5MB of memory on my task manager. I ran every anti-virus and malware software on this thing, and NOTHING. I dont think this thing is harmful, but i want to know what the hell it is and why is it running on my pc. I had one guy analyze it for me, but he aint no programmer, however he was able to tell me that it appears to be in visual basic programming. Allas, thats why i'm here. If anyone is up for this, just contact me and i'll email you this mysterious exe program.

Comments

• : Okay progammers i challenge anyone who can help me solve this issue i'm having. I've been all over the internet and i finally decided i'm gonna have to talk to programmers to help me figure this thing out. A program called msdevcore.exe is running on my computer and is in my windows/system32 folder. i've googled the world, been to all of microsofts knowledgebase, been through the registry, etc. and nothing. At last i want to find anyone here who is brave enough to take the 26KB program and analyze it themselves. It runs about 5MB of memory on my task manager. I ran every anti-virus and malware software on this thing, and NOTHING. I dont think this thing is harmful, but i want to know what the hell it is and why is it running on my pc. I had one guy analyze it for me, but he aint no programmer, however he was able to tell me that it appears to be in visual basic programming. Allas, thats why i'm here. If anyone is up for this, just contact me and i'll email you this mysterious exe program.
    :
    I'm running vb6 and there is no such animal. Searched the MSDN and nothing.

• so are you going to analyze the file for me or what. I know it doesnt exist anywhere in the MSDN, i've looked. I didnt mean this program is apart of VB, i meant it was written in VB:

: Okay progammers i challenge anyone who can help me solve this issue i'm having. I've been all over the internet and i finally decided i'm gonna have to talk to programmers to help me figure this thing out. A program called msdevcore.exe is running on my computer and is in my windows/system32 folder. i've googled the world, been to all of microsofts knowledgebase, been through the registry, etc. and nothing. At last i want to find anyone here who is brave enough to take the 26KB program and analyze it themselves. It runs about 5MB of memory on my task manager. I ran every anti-virus and malware software on this thing, and NOTHING. I dont think this thing is harmful, but i want to know what the hell it is and why is it running on my pc. I had one guy analyze it for me, but he aint no programmer, however he was able to tell me that it appears to be in visual basic programming. Allas, thats why i'm here. If anyone is up for this, just contact me and i'll email you this mysterious exe program.
    : :
    : I'm running vb6 and there is no such animal. Searched the MSDN and nothing.
    :
    :