Nid help urgent pls! 2 Days more to deadline

about files and streams:
i want to know how can i load, edit or delete something i already saved in my *.txt file...
my scope of knowledge is only about saving and adding items in a *.txt file...
the project is create a system using files and streams, adding - saving - loading & edit - deleting...
using basic C language...
thanks, pls do reply to me.... T_T

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2005-2-28 15:11:28[/red][/b][hr]

you have to completly rewrite the text file in order to lengthen or shorting strings. Load the whole file into memory, make whatever changes you need, then rewrite it back.

• : about files and streams:
    : i want to know how can i load, edit or delete something i already saved in my *.txt file...
    : my scope of knowledge is only about saving and adding items in a *.txt file...
    : the project is create a system using files and streams, adding - saving - loading & edit - deleting...
    : using basic C language...
    : thanks, pls do reply to me.... T_T
    :

Firstly Nid is spelt : "need", secondly try using a HexEditor, Try searching for "HexEdit" or "Hex Editor" on Google (if you don't know what google is, click on one of programmers heaven's Google add's)