I'm working in VBA and I haven't been able to figure this one out.
The following code works fine until the form opens. The form does show all the rows involved because when I change the SQLString the number of rows displayed changes. BUT....there is no data in the cells. I've also tried with an Adodc but I might not have been doing it correctly.
Set pAdocon = New ADODB.Connection
strConn = "Provider=MSDAORA;Data source=datasource;" & _
Set pAdoRS = New ADODB.Recordset
Set pAdoRS.CursorLocation = adUseClient
Set pAdoRS.CursorType = adOpenStatic
Set pAdoRS.LockType = adLockOptimistic
Dim pSQLString As String
pSQLString = "SELECT...STATEMENT"
pAdoRS.Open pSQLString, pAdocon, , , adCmdText
DataGrid1.Columns.Item(0).Caption = pAdoRS.Fields(0).Name
'******count confirms that recordset contains records
'******Datagrid show the same number of rows as the record count
'******but displays no values
Set DataGrid1.DataSource = pAdoRS