HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

my compmsays it cant find hard drive! help! i tried reputting it in and kicking it. helP!

"Within these countries, the man who was loyal, I rewarded well, who was evil, him I punished well!"

Comments

• : my compmsays it cant find hard drive! help! i tried reputting it in and
    : kicking it. helP!
    :
    You kicked it? :-O

Does the hard drive work in any other computer? Does it spin up when the computer starts up?

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• i dont know if it does, i have a laptop. i suspect a virus because any media that has the boot.ini file is disabled even my cd drive.

"Within these countries, the man who was loyal, I rewarded well, who was evil, him I punished well!"

• : i dont know if it does, i have a laptop. i suspect a virus because any
    : media that has the boot.ini file is disabled even my cd drive.
    :
    What boot.ini file? Can you boot using a system disk or off a bootable CD-ROM, such as the Windows installation CD? Does it say that nothing can be found (e.g. no floppy, no CD drive), or just that it can't boot from any of them? Have you looked in the BIOS to check the boot ordering?

I'm kinda dubious about it being a virus - if it is, then it sounds like one of those that reflashes the BIOS if it's stopping you booting from any media.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• thanks anyway jon; it seems my hd has crashed ; one question though, is it possible to use this crashed hd instead of buying a new one? like is it possible to reformat it? i dont need my old files, i just dont have 100$ for a new hd. can i use the hd, like is it usable or copletly destroyed?

• : thanks anyway jon; it seems my hd has crashed ; one question though, is it possible to use this crashed hd instead of buying a new one? like is it possible to reformat it? i dont need my old files, i just dont have 100$ for a new hd. can i use the hd, like is it usable or copletly destroyed?
    :
    :
    : "Within these countries, the man who was loyal, I rewarded well, who was evil, him I punished well!"
    :
    :

im sorry...

http://debian.org
    [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    Jou my no rap dy lekkere dikke tsjap