echo in unix script

Hi, when i ran my script, it displays each lines being executed and its messages, how can i hide those messages, there's too many of them.
Thanks!

Comments

• : Hi, when i ran my script, it displays each lines being executed and its messages, how can i hide those messages, there's too many of them.
    : Thanks!

I'm not sure I understand but if you don't want echo to display it's messages, just remove the echo lines from the script.

X
  • : : Hi, when i ran my script, it displays each lines being executed and its messages, how can i hide those messages, there's too many of them.
    : : Thanks!
    :
    :
    : I'm not sure I understand but if you don't want echo to display it's messages, just remove the echo lines from the script.
    :
    : X
    :

If you do not wish to remove the echo, you can add # in front of each line. It should be work.

• : : : Hi, when i ran my script, it displays each lines being executed and its messages, how can i hide those messages, there's too many of them.
    : : : Thanks!
    : :
    : : I'm not sure I understand but if you don't want echo to display it's messages, just remove the echo lines from the script.
    : : X
    :
    : If you do not wish to remove the echo, you can add # in front of each line. It should be work.
    :
    :

Please can you show some of the script, so that we can understand what you mean, a little better.

ITA

"Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"