Reading the cpu registers from c++ MFC

I need to know how i can get the cpu registers value using c++ code.
i have a programm this programm will load assembly file .asm then i need to commpile the file by using the msasm then i need to run the code in c++ code then i need to know all the registers value like AX etc ... could any one help me.

Comments

• : I need to know how i can get the cpu registers value using c++ code.
    : i have a programm this programm will load assembly file .asm then i need to commpile the file by using the msasm then i need to run the code in c++ code then i need to know all the registers value like AX etc ... could any one help me.
    :
    :

this has nothing to do with MFC. Just use inline assembly code to copy the registers to C unsigned long variables. For example
    [code]
    void foo()
    {
    unsigned long _eax;
    _asm
    {
    mov eax,[_eax]
    }
    };
    [/code]
  • : : I need to know how i can get the cpu registers value using c++ code.
    : : i have a programm this programm will load assembly file .asm then i need to commpile the file by using the msasm then i need to run the code in c++ code then i need to know all the registers value like AX etc ... could any one help me.
    : :
    : :
    :
    : this has nothing to do with MFC. Just use inline assembly code to copy the registers to C unsigned long variables. For example
    : [code]
    : void foo()
    : {
    : unsigned long _eax;
    : _asm
    : {
    : mov eax,[_eax]
    : }
    : };
    : [/code]
    :
    Thank you this could help but could you please explain to me how i can
    run dynamic assembly code; this means that i need to load the assembly file while programm is running so how i will know that i have mov statement or should i need to parse the assemly file.... i hope you got my question again thank you for your help.

• : :
    : Thank you this could help but could you please explain to me how i can
    : run dynamic assembly code; this means that i need to load the assembly file while programm is running so how i will know that i have mov statement or should i need to parse the assemly file.... i hope you got my question again thank you for your help.
    :
    :

you can't do that in either C or C++ because they are not interpreted languages. You could, however, write DLLs or libraries, then swap them out for which ever ones you want