Help on Managing Web Pages

I need to manage my web pages when I login with respect to an accesslevel ID, the visibility of the content of that page. Say using a session variable. Accesslevel =1 , Can be admin, Accesslevel=2 , can be supervisor. How can I approach this?

Comments

• : I need to manage my web pages when I login with respect to an accesslevel ID, the visibility of the content of that page. Say using a session variable. Accesslevel =1 , Can be admin, Accesslevel=2 , can be supervisor. How can I approach this?
    :

You might keep a database table that describes each one of your web-pages. This table could have a permissions field, that keeps a list of allowed users or access levels.

Then you would maintain a users table and a permission or access levels table. When you login to th site, you would load this user info into kind of data structure (possibly an array) and check to see if the users permission(s) or access level(s) exists within the permissions field of the pertaining web page database record.