Does anyone knows how to break the setup' password

Does anyone knows how to break a computer bios' password. I've forgotten mine and now I'm needing some help...please...!!!

Comments

• : Does anyone knows how to break a computer bios' password. I've forgotten mine and now I'm needing some help...please...!!!
    :
    Find the documentation that came with your computer. Normally you can reset the password (and all other BIOS settings) by connecting (or disconnecting) specially designated pins on the motherboard with a jumper. You should really read your computer manual about this.

I've had some trouble with IBMs. I had to remove the battery and switch a jumper several times until I managed to reset the password.

Hope I helped,
    Nikolay Semov

• : Does anyone knows how to break a computer bios' password. I've forgotten mine and now I'm needing some help...please...!!!
    :
    Just remove battery from motherboard, or better finduser manual for your motherboard and change jumper position (15 secs) for CMOS_CLEAR!
    ;-)