Graphing in Visual C++

Im currently using visual C++ to write a simple program, using windows XP as my operating system. I have been told that GNUPLOT would be the way to go as far as a graphing program goes to plot my results. I have been searching and have been unable to find a version of GNUPLOT that I can be certain will work with my os and visual C++. Does anyone know where I can get a download, or know of another graphing program I may used.

Comments

• : Im currently using visual C++ to write a simple program, using windows XP as my operating system. I have been told that GNUPLOT would be the way to go as far as a graphing program goes to plot my results. I have been searching and have been unable to find a version of GNUPLOT that I can be certain will work with my os and visual C++. Does anyone know where I can get a download, or know of another graphing program I may used.
    :
    How can you call yourself a true programmer? Make your own program. Using SetPixel() in a win32 program wont kill you. Using other people's programs to render your results is only going to slow down your program and it won't teach you anything. Here's a quick tut.
    This is real simple so be prepared to be blown away. Use the following code in the loop of your program.

GetDC(hwnd);
    SetPixel(hdc,x,y,RGB(r,g,b));
    ReleaseDC(hwnd,hdc);

If you need more help I'd suggest looking up some tuts and teach yourself a bit of windows.
    -Chainsaw666
  • : Im currently using visual C++ to write a simple program, using windows XP as my operating system. I have been told that GNUPLOT would be the way to go as far as a graphing program goes to plot my results. I have been searching and have been unable to find a version of GNUPLOT that I can be certain will work with my os and visual C++. Does anyone know where I can get a download, or know of another graphing program I may used.
    :

If you look for a simple C++ interface to Gnuplot, search for 'C++ Gnuplot' on our beloved www.programmersheaven.com...