Please need this I need help quick!

I need is the program will firstly allow the user to select a file to be encryted.

After this file is opened, the characters are read, converted as required, and placed into a 20 element array one

by one.Once the array is full, (ie 20 characters), they are written out to the new file in reverse.

This continues until all characters aer done, remebering that the last set of characters will probably be less than 20.

The user should be able to view the encrypted program on the screen, if they wish to.

This program written in pseudocode would be nice as well

Comments

• - Get the FileName

- Open FileName for Binary as #FileName

- While Not Eof(#FileName)

- Get #FileName,,Car (Car is a byte value)

- Put in TempString

- Len(TempString)=20 ==> Coding and writting

- Wend

- If TempString<>"" (meaning last characters are less than 20) then coding and writting last TempString

• where do u write the code for this, what parts go to what buttons

: - Get the FileName

: - Open FileName for Binary as #FileName

: - While Not Eof(#FileName)

: - Get #FileName,,Car (Car is a byte value)

: - Put in TempString

: - Len(TempString)=20 ==> Coding and writting

: - Wend

: - If TempString<>"" (meaning last characters are less than 20) then coding and writting last TempString

:

• I don't know exactly what do you want and when (what's events you're using for doing it).

I see the possibility of realizing a code where you ask the name of the file to be encoded (it's the first line), and press a button (like 'Coding') and then the following code start :

If you want, I can send you a little vb sample code that you can modify to adapt to your need, what do you mean ?

David

: where do u write the code for this, what parts go to what buttons

:

: : - Get the FileName

: : - Open FileName for Binary as #FileName

: : - While Not Eof(#FileName)

: : - Get #FileName,,Car (Car is a byte value)

: : - Put in TempString

: : - Len(TempString)=20 ==> Coding and writting

: : - Wend

: : - If TempString<>"" (meaning last characters are less than 20) then coding and writting last TempString

: :

:

:

:

• Email me at kool_hand_luke@hotmail.com

: I don't know exactly what do you want and when (what's events you're using for doing it).

: I see the possibility of realizing a code where you ask the name of the file to be encoded (it's the first line), and press a button (like 'Coding') and then the following code start :

: If you want, I can send you a little vb sample code that you can modify to adapt to your need, what do you mean ?

:

: David

:

: : where do u write the code for this, what parts go to what buttons

: : : - Get the FileName

: : : - Open FileName for Binary as #FileName

: : : - While Not Eof(#FileName)

: : : - Get #FileName,,Car (Car is a byte value)

: : : - Put in TempString

: : : - Len(TempString)=20 ==> Coding and writting

: : : - Wend

: : : - If TempString<>"" (meaning last characters are less than 20) then coding and writting last TempString

: : :

:

:

: