Hard disk Reformat

Is it ok to reformat hard disk frequently?
My PC is infected by a virus and I have no anti-virus software, when Im trying to install Norton Anti-virus it cause fatal error, I want to reformat my PC but I was just formatted it a week ago, is it ok for my hard disk?

Comments

• : Is it ok to reformat hard disk frequently?
    : My PC is infected by a virus and I have no anti-virus software, when Im trying to install Norton Anti-virus it cause fatal error, I want to reformat my PC but I was just formatted it a week ago, is it ok for my hard disk?
    :
    Frequently reformatting the hard disk is not recommended since it can reduce its life. You can download a removal patch for the virus from any of the well known anti-virus sites, provided, they have the patch for the virus that has infected your machine.
  • : Is it ok to reformat hard disk frequently?
    : My PC is infected by a virus and I have no anti-virus software, when Im trying to install Norton Anti-virus it cause fatal error, I want to reformat my PC but I was just formatted it a week ago, is it ok for my hard disk?
    : try useing a low level format make sure it suits you hard drive model as i been toled a format you can still have data on it anny boddy knowes whitch format is the besrt please let me know try going to www.russellswimmers.com have a look at safty page ok mate