fdisk problem

yesterday I start fdisk from 98 bootdisk. firstly, I delete a non dos partition. after that, I delete the logical partition. It display that I have no defined logical partition. The next step, I want to delete the extended partition, but It says that I still have logical partition, so that I can't delete this extended partition. I'm very confused with this problem .. I hope Someone can explain to me what should I do againts this problem .

thanks before

Comments

• hi y r u doing so much all u do is open fdisk push 4 to see wot partions u have if u have n nfts partion ( xp ) then u push Esc and u go to delete partion then u chose the option u need in the case above u choose 3 and then u follow instructions then after u delete them u creat a active dos partion by pushing 1, 1 i believe it is then u restart machine after it is completed and u format the harddrive then u are dun need any more questions just ask hope this helps
    from
    mark
  • : hi y r u doing so much all u do is open fdisk push 4 to see wot partions u have if u have n nfts partion ( xp ) then u push Esc and u go to delete partion then u chose the option u need in the case above u choose 3 and then u follow instructions then after u delete them u creat a active dos partion by pushing 1, 1 i believe it is then u restart machine after it is completed and u format the harddrive then u are dun need any more questions just ask hope this helps
    : from
    : mark
    :

the problem is "error deleting partitions".
    I have solved this problem with Partition Magic, so quick so easy. thanks anyway..