Programming lead needed for project: ArmorClad

[b][red]This message was edited by RELgames at 2004-6-18 11:29:53[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by RELgames at 2004-6-18 11:28:29[/red][/b][hr]
First let me tell you about the company. Vector Box Games is a company which is trying to create a game with a small team of developers who are sharing ideas and working over the internet. Please visit out webpage here http://www.garagegames.com/index.php?sec=mg&mod=company&page=view&qid=2069 for more information.

The Current project is a game called ArmorClad. This game is a top-down shooter with 3D graphics. The position I am posting is for a Programming Team Leader for this game. Basically someone who has a good knowledge of a variety of languages and engines. If we use a game engine, I lean more towards something like the Torque engine (since buying a license for it is affordable) but if you are familiar with something else, and it is feasible to use, then we can go with that. Also, since you will be running a team, experience as a manager would be nice. Ideally you will not be doing a lot of programming, but instead over-see the programmers, assist them, and deal out tasks. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let me know.

RELgames@bellsouth.net

Thank you for your time.