I need some help

Hi!
I am a beginner in pascal and I don`t know if it is possible to make a program with windows which open on a mouse click,but I need to make one.If not in which program language can I make it?It would be helpful if you could tell me where I can learn more about it.
Thanks in advance,
li-zi

Comments

• : Hi!
    : I am a beginner in pascal and I don`t know if it is possible to make a program with windows which open on a mouse click,but I need to make one.If not in which program language can I make it?It would be helpful if you could tell me where I can learn more about it.
    : Thanks in advance,
    : li-zi
    :
    You can create such a program quite easily in TP by using Turbo Vision. If you are using a Pascal version for windows it should also be possible, although I never used such a version. If you want to truly be able to create windows under a windows environment, you should consider switching to Delphi.
  • : : Hi!
    : : I am a beginner in pascal and I don`t know if it is possible to make a program with windows which open on a mouse click,but I need to make one.If not in which program language can I make it?It would be helpful if you could tell me where I can learn more about it.
    : : Thanks in advance,
    : : li-zi
    : :
    : You can create such a program quite easily in TP by using Turbo Vision. If you are using a Pascal version for windows it should also be possible, although I never used such a version. If you want to truly be able to create windows under a windows environment, you should consider switching to Delphi.
    :
    hi!
    Thanks a lot for your help.I only have one last question :what is Turbo vision and how can I possibly learn more about it?
    li-zi
  • : : : Hi!
    : : : I am a beginner in pascal and I don`t know if it is possible to make a program with windows which open on a mouse click,but I need to make one.If not in which program language can I make it?It would be helpful if you could tell me where I can learn more about it.
    : : : Thanks in advance,
    : : : li-zi
    : : :
    : : You can create such a program quite easily in TP by using Turbo Vision. If you are using a Pascal version for windows it should also be possible, although I never used such a version. If you want to truly be able to create windows under a windows environment, you should consider switching to Delphi.
    : :
    : hi!
    : Thanks a lot for your help.I only have one last question :what is Turbo vision and how can I possibly learn more about it?
    : li-zi
    :
    The editor of TP6 and TP7 is written in Turbo Vision. It is an event-driven, text-based application model, which mimics windows. It is an intergral part of TP6 and 7, depending on the precise version of TP. The main object in TV is called TApplication, and if TV is included in your version of TP you can find more info on it in the help files. Then you also have several demos, which show some of the features and code.
    Otherwise a google search might yield some results, although you might not be able to use them.