decompiler

Hi, does anyone know of any sort of decompiler that works with pascal, I heard it was really difficult to decompile a pascal program, but I have a lot of .exe files and I would love to view the source code.

Thanks

Comments

• : Hi, does anyone know of any sort of decompiler that works with pascal, I heard it was really difficult to decompile a pascal program, but I have a lot of .exe files and I would love to view the source code.

It's hard to decompile any compiled program. Programs made with old versions of VB can be decompiled, but only because they are never really compiled, and are instead interpreted.

The best you can do is disassemble it, which leaves you with assembly code. Unless you know assembly and have a whole lot of free time on your hands, you'll never get the Pascal code.
  • : : Hi, does anyone know of any sort of decompiler that works with pascal, I heard it was really difficult to decompile a pascal program, but I have a lot of .exe files and I would love to view the source code.
    :
    : It's hard to decompile any compiled program. Programs made with old versions of VB can be decompiled, but only because they are never really compiled, and are instead interpreted.
    :
    : The best you can do is disassemble it, which leaves you with assembly code. Unless you know assembly and have a whole lot of free time on your hands, you'll never get the Pascal code.
    :
    Thanks a lot, I was starting to get that impression and my assembly language is very limited, thanks any way!