Include graphics.h

Does anyone know where I can find this header file? I have found a lot of source code that I wanted to play around with, but I can't because I don't have it. I know some of the older compilers had it, so if anyone has it I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me.

my e-mail adress is : mops@post.sk

THANKS

Comments

• : Does anyone know where I can find this header file? I have found a lot of source code that I wanted to play around with, but I can't because I don't have it. I know some of the older compilers had it, so if anyone has it I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me.
    :
    : my e-mail adress is : mops@post.sk
    :
    : THANKS
    :

download the free Borland TurboC compiler and you will get it. The header alone is worthless -- you also need the Borland libraries.
  • : : Does anyone know where I can find this header file? I have found a lot of source code that I wanted to play around with, but I can't because I don't have it. I know some of the older compilers had it, so if anyone has it I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me.
    : :
    : : my e-mail adress is : mops@post.sk
    : : THANKS
    :
    [blue] header files are always available in the include
    subdirectory of ur compilers folder.eg. in turboc2 it would be
    c: urboc2include .U will find a lot of them
    [/blue]

• : Does anyone know where I can find this header file? I have found a lot of source code that I wanted to play around with, but I can't because I don't have it. I know some of the older compilers had it, so if anyone has it I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me.
    :
    : my e-mail adress is : mops@post.sk
    :
    : THANKS
    :

graphics.h is from Borland's BGI library. I made my own library called BOSS that mimics the BGI interface but provides most of the functionality in SDL if you're interested at http://www.codedread.com/code.php#BOSS.

It includes about 75% of graphics.h functionality and some other miscellaneous old-school libraries like conio and bios.

Regards,
    Jeff