embedding

how can i embed my program onto an image file,so that when the image file is opened my program would execute automatically. need ur help...

Comments

• : how can i embed my program onto an image file,so that when the image file is opened my program would execute automatically. need ur help...
    :
    Program code can not be embedded in a file. What is possible, is writing a program that shows the picture, and runs code in the background.
    EtHeO out...

• : : how can i embed my program onto an image file,so that when the image file is opened my program would execute automatically. need ur help...
    : :
    : Program code can not be embedded in a file. What is possible, is writing a program that shows the picture, and runs code in the background.
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    :
    can u show me a sample code. the user must not detect that it is a vb program. thanx!
  • : : : how can i embed my program onto an image file,so that when the image file is opened my program would execute automatically. need ur help...
    : : :
    : : Program code can not be embedded in a file. What is possible, is writing a program that shows the picture, and runs code in the background.
    : : EtHeO out...
    : can u show me a sample code. the user must not detect that it is a vb program. thanx!
    :
    i can't show u a codesample, but i can give you the program and source code I just made. Mail me at didaniman@hotmail.com to get the code.
    EtHeO out...