open another program ie notepad, and write messages in that?

how would you write a program with some messages box at the start then it opens up notepad then writes note in that then contious with message boxes

chig

Comments

• : how would you write a program with some messages box at the start then it opens up notepad then writes note in that then contious with message boxes
    :
    : chig
    :
    :

So what code do you need?
    Shell "notepad.exe"
    To start notepad. Now if you would want to place text in there, it might be a bit more difficult to get it perfect. You can use SendKeys right after this statement
    SendKeys "My text goes right here"
    Well... That about does it?

Greets...
    Richard

• : : how would you write a program with some messages box at the start then it opens up notepad then writes note in that then contious with message boxes
    : :
    : : chig
    :
    : So what code do you need?
    : Shell "notepad.exe"
    : To start notepad. Now if you would want to place text in there, it might be a bit more difficult to get it perfect. You can use SendKeys right after this statement
    : SendKeys "My text goes right here"
    : Well... That about does it?
    :
    : Greets...
    : Richard
    :
    : kindd of a bit like that but i want to be able 2 write bulk messages in note pad so the user has to read that, also is there a way of making it come on toop of everything

thanx for your help

• : : : how would you write a program with some messages box at the start then it opens up notepad then writes note in that then contious with message boxes
    : : :
    : : : chig
    : : So what code do you need?
    : : Shell "notepad.exe"
    : : To start notepad. Now if you would want to place text in there, it might be a bit more difficult to get it perfect. You can use SendKeys right after this statement
    : : SendKeys "My text goes right here"
    : : Well... That about does it?
    : : Greets...
    : : Richard
    : : kindd of a bit like that but i want to be able 2 write bulk messages in note pad so the user has to read that, also is there a way of making it come on toop of everything
    :
    : thanx for your help
    :
    :

Shell "Notepad.exe", vbMaximizedFocus

Should do it. For the text, either make Notepad open a textfile containing the text or use SendKeys

Greets...
    Richard