quastion about access reports

Dir sir,
How can I let the reports in access 2000 save its margins and paper size. That we have a problem when we try to run our program (written in access with reports) on another computer. All reports margins, paper properties are lost.

do have any idea to solve this problem???

Thanks

Comments

• : Dir sir,
    : How can I let the reports in access 2000 save its margins and paper size. That we have a problem when we try to run our program (written in access with reports) on another computer. All reports margins, paper properties are lost.
    :
    : do have any idea to solve this problem???
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    Not sure if this will help but you could give it a try. I know that if you create a report in one access environment using a different printer driver than that used on the other it can upset your formatting. With Ms Access there are two different report printer options. One is to use the default printer and the other is to use a specific printer. Try saving your report using the one of those options and see what happens. You could also try using the same printer driver and setup on the other computer to see what happens.

Hope this helps

John ;-)
  • : : Dir sir,
    : : How can I let the reports in access 2000 save its margins and paper size. That we have a problem when we try to run our program (written in access with reports) on another computer. All reports margins, paper properties are lost.
    : :
    : : do have any idea to solve this problem???
    : : Thanks
    : Not sure if this will help but you could give it a try. I know that if you create a report in one access environment using a different printer driver than that used on the other it can upset your formatting. With Ms Access there are two different report printer options. One is to use the default printer and the other is to use a specific printer. Try saving your report using the one of those options and see what happens. You could also try using the same printer driver and setup on the other computer to see what happens.
    :
    : Hope this helps
    :
    : John ;-)
    :
    dear John
    this is very good idea, i well try it and say what happen
    very thank