net send program

Hey ppl. I made a program that sends messages to computers using net send. It's really cool and it would work but 1 problem. My net send doesn't work!

People have told me that I have net send disabled. So, how wouldI enable it then?

Other words...

HOW DO I ENABLE NET SEND?

thx in advance

Comments

• : Hey ppl. I made a program that sends messages to computers using net send. It's really cool and it would work but 1 problem. My net send doesn't work!
    :
    : People have told me that I have net send disabled. So, how wouldI enable it then?
    :
    : Other words...
    :
    : HOW DO I ENABLE NET SEND?
    :
    : thx in advance
    :
    You have to enable the services 'Affichage des messages'(french) or 'Alerter'(english) for net send to work.
    [hr]
    [size=3][green]Warlockzzz[/green][/size]
    "[italic]I am not sleeping, I am slimply preparing myself to work![/italic]"

• : You have to enable the services 'Affichage des messages'(french) or 'Alerter'(english) for net send to work.

How do I do that? Please just write out a step by step process of enabling that service.

lol, sry. I don't know much when it comes to changing configurations of things like that.

• Ah. I figured it out guys. I don't need help anymore. The program works now. I got paid pretty good for it too!

Thx anyway though.