Md5 Hash

Hi All

I Made A Program That Connects To A Mysql Database. In It, I Am Using A Table With Username, Pass, And Rights. I Am Looking To Find The MD5 Hash For VB So I Can Use Some Encryption. I Have Checked All Over The Net For It, And Found Some, But None That I Could Get Working.

If Anybody Knows Where I Can Get The Module For The MD5 Hash, I'd Really Appreciate It.

Thanks,

Cory

Comments

• : Hi All
    :
    : I Made A Program That Connects To A Mysql Database. In It, I Am Using A Table With Username, Pass, And Rights. I Am Looking To Find The MD5 Hash For VB So I Can Use Some Encryption. I Have Checked All Over The Net For It, And Found Some, But None That I Could Get Working.
    :
    : If Anybody Knows Where I Can Get The Module For The MD5 Hash, I'd Really Appreciate It.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Cory
    :

As Usual,
    1) I Looked Forever On The Net, Not Finding An Answer
    2) Posted Here
    3) Found The Answer Right After

• : : Hi All
    : :
    : : I Made A Program That Connects To A Mysql Database. In It, I Am Using A Table With Username, Pass, And Rights. I Am Looking To Find The MD5 Hash For VB So I Can Use Some Encryption. I Have Checked All Over The Net For It, And Found Some, But None That I Could Get Working.
    : : If Anybody Knows Where I Can Get The Module For The MD5 Hash, I'd Really Appreciate It.
    : : Thanks,
    : : Cory
    :
    :
    : As Usual,
    : 1) I Looked Forever On The Net, Not Finding An Answer
    : 2) Posted Here
    : 3) Found The Answer Right After
    :
    Hehe... Just a thought - when I'm doing stuff with MySQL and MD5 I just tend to use MySQL's built in MD5 support rather than having it implemented in my own program.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• : : : Hi All
    : : :
    : : : I Made A Program That Connects To A Mysql Database. In It, I Am Using A Table With Username, Pass, And Rights. I Am Looking To Find The MD5 Hash For VB So I Can Use Some Encryption. I Have Checked All Over The Net For It, And Found Some, But None That I Could Get Working.
    : : : If Anybody Knows Where I Can Get The Module For The MD5 Hash, I'd Really Appreciate It.
    : : : Thanks,
    : : : Cory
    : : As Usual,
    : : 1) I Looked Forever On The Net, Not Finding An Answer
    : : 2) Posted Here
    : : 3) Found The Answer Right After
    : Hehe... Just a thought - when I'm doing stuff with MySQL and MD5 I just tend to use MySQL's built in MD5 support rather than having it implemented in my own program.
    :
    : Jonathan
    :
    : ###
    : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    :
    :

That Was The Original Plan, But The Program I Made Accesses A Remote Sql Server, And Doing That (Using MySQL's Built In Stuff) Would Send Passwords Over The Line Unencrypted, Because It Wouldnt Actually Encryt Until The Query Was Executed On The Server. I Found It More Secure To Encrypt My Passwords Through VB.
  • : : : : Hi All
    : : : :
    : : : : I Made A Program That Connects To A Mysql Database. In It, I Am Using A Table With Username, Pass, And Rights. I Am Looking To Find The MD5 Hash For VB So I Can Use Some Encryption. I Have Checked All Over The Net For It, And Found Some, But None That I Could Get Working.
    : : : : If Anybody Knows Where I Can Get The Module For The MD5 Hash, I'd Really Appreciate It.
    : : : : Thanks,
    : : : : Cory
    : : : As Usual,
    : : : 1) I Looked Forever On The Net, Not Finding An Answer
    : : : 2) Posted Here
    : : : 3) Found The Answer Right After
    : : Hehe... Just a thought - when I'm doing stuff with MySQL and MD5 I just tend to use MySQL's built in MD5 support rather than having it implemented in my own program.
    : : Jonathan
    : : ###
    : : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    :
    :
    : That Was The Original Plan, But The Program I Made Accesses A Remote Sql Server, And Doing That (Using MySQL's Built In Stuff) Would Send Passwords Over The Line Unencrypted, Because It Wouldnt Actually Encryt Until The Query Was Executed On The Server. I Found It More Secure To Encrypt My Passwords Through VB.
    :
    Very good point...I hadn't considered MySQL being used remotely. In this case, doing it in VB is certainly the right thing to do.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");