unknown transmission status: sequence out of order

Does anyone know what would cause this error? I get it when I execute the following oAdatapter.Fill(oTable) statement. Sometimes the code works, sometimes it does not.This is the SQL I am using:

"SELECT Task.*, Activity.*, Category.CategoryName, Logon.LogonName AS AssignToName FROM Task, Activity, Category, Logon WHERE Activity.ActivityID = Task.TaskID AND Task.CategoryID = Category.CategoryID AND Task.AssignToLogonID = Logon.LogonID AND IsNull(ActualCompleteDate) AND ((TargetStartDate>='2004/2/27' AND TargetStartDate<='2004/2/27') OR (TargetCompleteDate>='2004/2/27' AND TargetCompleteDate<='2004/2/27') OR (IsNull(ActualCompleteDate) AND (TargetStartDate <'2004/2/27' OR TargetCompleteDate <'2004/2/27'))) "

oDataAdapter = New MySqlDataAdapter(sSQL, ConnConfigDB.GetTEAMConnectionString)
oDataAdapter.Fill(oTable)

Comments

• : Does anyone know what would cause this error? I get it when I execute the following oAdatapter.Fill(oTable) statement. Sometimes the code works, sometimes it does not.This is the SQL I am using:
    :
    I'm only guessing, but it sounds like some kind of driver problem to me. Try updating your database connectivity drivers to a later version.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• Thanks, that was it.
  • I have the same problem. What driver did u update?
    I'm currently using mysql-4.1.3b-beta.
    And the application is VB.NET.
    I used byteFX provider.
    Any idea what driver to change to?