SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

can someone give me the website where i can download turbo pascal 7. Thank you. Your help will greatly be appreciated.

stephan777@onebox.com

Comments

• : can someone give me the website where i can download turbo pascal 7. Thank you. Your help will greatly be appreciated.

You won't find many people volunteering to give you Turbo Pascal 7.0 for free, because Turbo Pascal is a comercial program still being sold. You can Buy Turbo Pascal 7.0 from www.inprise.com, or purchase one of the many (much better supported) compilers that are Turbo Pascal 7.0 compliant and generate code for Windows'95, DOS DPMI, OS/2 and linux.

URL:www.inprise.com

• : : can someone give me the website where i can download turbo pascal 7. Thank you. Your help will greatly be appreciated.

:

: You won't find many people volunteering to give you Turbo Pascal 7.0 for free, because Turbo Pascal is a comercial program still being sold. You can Buy Turbo Pascal 7.0 from www.inprise.com, or purchase one of the many (much better supported) compilers that are Turbo Pascal 7.0 compliant and generate code for Windows'95, DOS DPMI, OS/2 and linux.

:

:

If you want a pascal compiler free of charge then got to the Free Pascal home page and download it.

URL:http://www.freepascal.org