Firewire pcmcia question


I was just woundering if anybody knows if there is a adapter which connects out of a firewire port and into a pcmcia card? So that I can use pcmcia cards on a normal pc. It might seem like a silly question but if there was by any chance then this would be very helpful for me.
If there is another way around this then again this would be helpful.

Hope you can help.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!