Program Design

Hello,
I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you

Comments

• : Hello,
    : I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you
    :

Can you be more specific?
  • : : Hello,
    : : I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you
    : :
    :
    : Can you be more specific?
    :

Hello i am also starting a computer curse like you i am totaly lost, so if you find anything that can help me in this adventure please let me know
  • Hi,

you ask a lot. Program Design is all but a matter of personal taste, os preferences, usability etc. Consider you are writing an app for Win32.

You will have to stick to Win32 usability concepts like adding Menus, Statusbars, Context Menus, Help etc.

Programs should also be self explaining in usage, that is, one step comes logically after another. If you click on print menu the print dialog should appear and another click on ok should print the page.

Program design cannot be explained in short detaild enough and there are lots of books written about it.

It also depends on the software and programming language you are using.

Cheers.
    Alex

: Hello,
    : I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you
    :

• : : Hello,
    : : I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you
    :
    : Can you be more specific?
    :

• Hi!

Program design is simply based on the flow of your program. Well let's take an example: Making Tea...

Come on... You first need to make sure all your ingredients and material are there (as per specification), then the process can then begin in a certain sequence (very important) depending on what kind of tea you are making.

The whole flow, from ingredients and material to a final tea output has to be designed carefully to success.

Send some more ...

Yours
    Slender

• : : : Hello,
    : : : I am new to this website. I am desperate to find out information about Program Design I am taking a online college course and I am totally lost about the concept of Program design. is there some materials I can find to help explain in in human terms? Thank you
    : : :
    : : Can you be more specific?
    Hello:
    I am also taking a class for Visual Basic .NET. I am having a hard time figuring out the math formulas needed to develope the algorithms. Here is an example: Display the numbers between 1 and 100 that are multiples of 5 (e.g., 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) in a console output windo0w.

Consoles I can use include, Input, Output, Decision, Assignment, and For Loops. I have read the chapters over and over trying to see where it's explained how to do this. I would like to know how to solve these problems.

Thank you,
    AJ