READ THIS ITS FAB :-0

I need a payroll progam. (There that's a bold statement)

1) Payroll program: -Pretty easy stuff , but i'm really behind on my college course and need this to sort things out. I have the following information:

Emp code A001 to A008

Hours Worked positive integer less than 100

grade of work character A to D where rate is a:=15.00, b:=16.50, c:=18.80, d:=20.00

taxcode integer value 150 to 400

Gross Pay hrs*rate

deductions pension+tax+natins

pension:=6% of gross

natins:=4% of gross

netpay gross - deductions

tax:= (gross-pension-taxcode*10/52)*0.25

i really would appreciate someones help on this, even if you could just give me an idea of where to start. I can't do this at college because i have finished the programming module

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I'M BEGGING HERE

Comments

• write down everything you'll need to do.

Draw them up, find the algoritms needed.

Do one thing at a time. Start wherever, but do the main program part last after you have written all other routines. When I am talking about drawing up I am meaning drawing a "map" of the program that says where you'll end up after doing certain things. Like this:

calculate total pay-----get hours worked

|

|

and so on--------------get grade of work

Thomas

: I need a payroll progam. (There that's a bold statement)

:

: 1) Payroll program: -Pretty easy stuff , but i'm really behind on my college course and need this to sort things out. I have the following information:

:

: Emp code A001 to A008

: Hours Worked positive integer less than 100

: grade of work character A to D where rate is a:=15.00, b:=16.50, c:=18.80, d:=20.00

: taxcode integer value 150 to 400

: Gross Pay hrs*rate

: deductions pension+tax+natins

: pension:=6% of gross

: natins:=4% of gross

: netpay gross - deductions

: tax:= (gross-pension-taxcode*10/52)*0.25

:

: i really would appreciate someones help on this, even if you could just give me an idea of where to start. I can't do this at college because i have finished the programming module

:

: PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I'M BEGGING HERE

:

• uh the two |'s should be below get hours worked.

Thomas

• Thomas,

I Know what i need to do, the thing is i never really got on with pascal, it's supposed to be a teaching language, but i find it almost impossible to understand. If i knock something together would you be my 'Advisor' and tell me how to improve what I have done?

Phil.

: write down everything you'll need to do.

: Draw them up, find the algoritms needed.

: Do one thing at a time. Start wherever, but do the main program part last after you have written all other routines. When I am talking about drawing up I am meaning drawing a "map" of the program that says where you'll end up after doing certain things. Like this:

:

: calculate total pay-----get hours worked

: |

: |

: and so on--------------get grade of work

:

: Thomas

:

: : I need a payroll progam. (There that's a bold statement)

: :

: : 1) Payroll program: -Pretty easy stuff , but i'm really behind on my college course and need this to sort things out. I have the following information:

: : Emp code A001 to A008

: : Hours Worked positive integer less than 100

: : grade of work character A to D where rate is a:=15.00, b:=16.50, c:=18.80, d:=20.00

: : taxcode integer value 150 to 400

: : Gross Pay hrs*rate

: : deductions pension+tax+natins

: : pension:=6% of gross

: : natins:=4% of gross

: : netpay gross - deductions

: : tax:= (gross-pension-taxcode*10/52)*0.25

: : i really would appreciate someones help on this, even if you could just give me an idea of where to start. I can't do this at college because i have finished the programming module

: : PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I'M BEGGING HERE

:

:

:

• Sure :)

But time is of the essence and exams are coming up.

mail me here:

thomas.stegen@stud.hibo.no

and we can work something out.

Thomas.

: Thomas,

:

: I Know what i need to do, the thing is i never really got on with pascal, it's supposed to be a teaching language, but i find it almost impossible to understand. If i knock something together would you be my 'Advisor' and tell me how to improve what I have done?

:

: Phil.

:

: __________________________________________________