Submitting a C# (.aspx) web form - problems

I've created a web form with C# scripting. The form has two buttons - one which performs a calculation and one which submits the form. The calculation is performed on the server. I have entered a URL which i want the form to be sent to in the ACTION part of . However whenever the calculation is performed my URL changes to the same name as the web form(sh.aspx). This means I can't submit the form. How can I submit my form to a URL which I specify? Please help. Many thanks.

ITA

:-)

Comments

• : I've created a web form with C# scripting. The form has two buttons - one which performs a calculation and one which submits the form. The calculation is performed on the server. I have entered a URL which i want the form to be sent to in the ACTION part of . However whenever the calculation is performed my URL changes to the same name as the web form(sh.aspx). This means I can't submit the form. How can I submit my form to a URL which I specify? Please help. Many thanks.
    :
    : ITA
    :
    : :-)
    :

Make sure you drop the runat="server" from the form tag.