Will Pay $$$ For Assembly Program!

[b][red]This message was edited by Bobbular at 2003-12-4 20:37:59[/red][/b][hr]
Howdy folks, currently I am taking a class that involves programming in Assembly. Due to various personal circumstances, I do not have the time to complete this project. That is why if someone here can complete the below described program, I will be more than happy to pay via PayPal or Money Order. Prices will be discussed after you express interest.

Here is the program that I need by 12/06/03:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~banerjee/tafall03_51/ics51labhome.htm

This link has the prompt, you will want to see "Assignment 6". The blue link for the title of "Assignment 6" contains a zip file with the source code files that need altering.

As you can see in the description, I will need the portion due by the 6th by 9:00 PM on that day. And I will need the extra credit portion added on to a separate version of the one due on the 6th by the 8th. If you are confused, I can be more clear once we get in touch.

So if anyone is interested in making some money and helping out a fellow programmer in need, respond to this post with an email address and I will contact you ASAP! Time is of the essence, so please respond soon.

Remember, leave your E-MAIL ADDRESS in the responce!

Comments

• [green]
    Howdy, I've got a couple questions:

How are you going to be able to do your next asignment if you don't
    learn from doing this one ?

Is your fridge lacking of food but full of beer ?

Do you know that your teacher probably reads the posts here on this board ?

Bitdog
    [/green]

• : [green]
    : Howdy, I've got a couple questions:
    :
    : How are you going to be able to do your next asignment if you don't
    : learn from doing this one ?
    :
    : Is your fridge lacking of food but full of beer ?
    :
    : Do you know that your teacher probably reads the posts here on this board ?
    :
    : Bitdog
    : [/green]
    :
    :

Question 1: This is the last program of the quarter, and the last Assembly course I need to take.

Question 2: Our fridge is lacking in terms of everything, typical college student situation. All we have is Top Ramen and Easy Mac.

Question 3: If that's the case, sucks for me.

I posted this request mainly b/c I need to put all of my time into studying for my Math 2B class since I need a C in order to get credit and currently am a bit shy of that. But no worries, you made your point. Heck, partial credit is better than no credit, so I will just go for that on the programs. Thanks for taking the time to belittle me though, it was thoughtful of you.
  • [green]
    I'm not the only person here, so maybe some one else can come up with something for you.
    The board here does have a policy of: We don't do your home work.
    but every body helps out a bit here and there.
    Also, Some folks would like to have a free computer course,
    and the link is one way to get access to it.
    You might find that some already written procs, & a little advice
    would be a good start.
    That kind of stuff goes on here all the time.

I guess I was a little harsh on ya, but I didn't expect an answer
    and I've got too much free time.
    My fridge never had any food but there was always a beer in their.

Bitdog
    [/green]