Two-Dimensional Arrays Help!!!!!

I have to write to array functions that return the index of the highest temperature and the lowest temperature. I am getting them from a file. I can get the function to find the highest and lowest but I can't get it to return the index. Could someone please help me with this?

Comments

• : I have to write to array functions that return the index of the highest temperature and the lowest temperature. I am getting them from a file. I can get the function to find the highest and lowest but I can't get it to return the index. Could someone please help me with this?
    :

you need the function to return two values
    [code]
    void FindTemp(int* high, int* low);
    [/code]
  • : I have to write to array functions that return the index of the highest temperature and the lowest temperature. I am getting them from a file. I can get the function to find the highest and lowest but I can't get it to return the index. Could someone please help me with this?
    :
    Sure. When you find the highest and lowest, remember the index.

----------------
    Walt

• : : I have to write to array functions that return the index of the highest temperature and the lowest temperature. I am getting them from a file. I can get the function to find the highest and lowest but I can't get it to return the index. Could someone please help me with this?
    : :
    : Sure. When you find the highest and lowest, remember the index.
    :
    :
    [blue]unless the same temperature is both the highest and lowest it's almost impossible to have just one index.[/blue]
    : ----------------
    : Walt
    :
    :
    :