I am creating a project in Visual SourceSafe. The steps I followed for doing this were:
1. I opened the SourceSafe Admin and created a new SS Database from the Tools Menu and created in a folder say C:SSDB.
2. Then I opened the same Database from the Users Menu.
3. I created two users with Read/write privileges for the same DB.
4. I used Visual SS Explorer to Create a Project in this Database.
5. I then Added the whole folder of my VC Project in this Project recursively.
6. It asked for the Working Folder and I gave the same Working Folder to it.
Now the problem is that when I open the same Workspace from VC Menu's Open WorkSpace and then Clicking "Source Control", the Workspace is opened but ClassView Information is always disabled. I have tried the same procedure with various Projects but I am getting the same error. Am I doing any mistake. If yes, kindly tell me.
Waiting anxiously for reply,