.Net System Requirements

Does anyone know from experience what the realistic system requirements are for PC's running .Net applications?

Comments

• 500MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM. The key to running .NET apps is memory, the more you have the better the system will run.

: Does anyone know from experience what the realistic system requirements are for PC's running .Net applications?
    :

• I'm running and developing .NET apps on an old laptop with a 433MHz CPU and 64MB of RAM, running Windows 98.

: 500MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM. The key to running .NET apps is memory, the more you have the better the system will run.
    :
    : : Does anyone know from experience what the realistic system requirements are for PC's running .Net applications?
    : :
    :
    :

• I'm running and developing .NET apps on a new laptop with a P IV 2.66GHZ CPU and 512MB of RAM, running Windows XP Pro.

: I'm running and developing .NET apps on an old laptop with a 433MHz CPU and 64MB of RAM, running Windows 98.
    :
    : : 500MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM. The key to running .NET apps is memory, the more you have the better the system will run.
    : : : Does anyone know from experience what the realistic system requirements are for PC's running .Net applications?
    : : :
    :
    :

><//~Psightoplasm`~