Need Help Pls in aseembly language questions

Hi,

I need help in this questions plsss... if sombody can help me will appreciate.

Have to write 2 programs.

1) write a program in 8086 assembly language that concatenates two given strings to create a third string (ASSUME that the strings are available in the data division and the last character of the string is '' as the convention in c programming) and print the combines string.

2) write a program in 8086 assembly language that multiplies tow 2*2 matrices to create a third matrix of size (2*2).

Thanks
Madz

Comments

• MOV SI,MSG1 ; addr of first string, NASM untested code
    MOV AH,14 ; yer color
    MOV CX,2 ; 2 strings
    PUSH WORD 0xB800 ; Vmode3 page0
    POP ES
    XOR DI,DI ; ES:DI = screen seg:offset upper left corner
    TOP:
    LODSB ; = MOV AL,[DS:SI] & INC SI
    CMP AL,ENDchar ; what ever your C string end char is
    JZ TOLOOP
    STOSW ; write char & attribute to Vmem
    JMP SHORT TOP
    TOLOOP:
    MOV SI,MSG2 ; addr of second string
    LOOP TOP ; concatenate the hell out of em right in video memory

• Hi
    Visit www.geocities.com/macrotechonline and take a look at string and display.You will find more than you expect.

: Hi,
    :
    : I need help in this questions plsss... if sombody can help me will appreciate.
    :
    :
    : Have to write 2 programs.
    :
    : 1) write a program in 8086 assembly language that concatenates two given strings to create a third string (ASSUME that the strings are available in the data division and the last character of the string is '' as the convention in c programming) and print the combines string.
    :
    :
    : 2) write a program in 8086 assembly language that multiplies tow 2*2 matrices to create a third matrix of size (2*2).
    :
    : Thanks
    : Madz
    :
    :
    :
    :