A story from India

Got this from ananova.com like everyrhing else.

An Indian milkman who posed as a police officer for about a decade has been arrested.

Mustkeen patrolled the streets of New Delhi, and the town of Sahibabad, as Sub-inspector Jitender Chauhan.

The former milkman said he wanted to become a constable in the Delhi police force, but had failed the examination in 1992, The Hindu newspaper reported.

Not to be deterred, Mustkeen made fake identity cards and police uniforms.

When his house was raided, police found several sets of fake uniforms, police identity cards, nameplates and T-shirts with police logos.

Various official badges revealed that Mustkeen regularly promoted himself.

He was caught after a builder complained to local police that one of their officers was forcing him to sell a flat at half price.

Mustkeen's arrest shocked police in Sahibabad where he lived, as they said he had resolved many disputes over the years.

Comments

• [b] Mustkeen's arrest shocked police in Sahibabad where he lived, as they said he had resolved many disputes over the years.[/b]

I say give him the real uniform . Looks like he is better than the average policeman

:
    :

• :
    : [b] Mustkeen's arrest shocked police in Sahibabad where he lived, as they said he had resolved many disputes over the years.[/b]
    :
    : I say give him the real uniform . Looks like he is better than the average policeman
    :
    Yeah.. but come on.. he was abusing his 'power' trying to get some guy to sell him property cheaper than it was advertised.
  • : :
    : : [b] Mustkeen's arrest shocked police in Sahibabad where he lived, as they said he had resolved many disputes over the years.[/b]
    : :
    : : I say give him the real uniform . Looks like he is better than the average policeman
    : Yeah.. but come on.. he was abusing his 'power' trying to get some guy to sell him property cheaper than it was advertised.
    :
    [blue]Probably real policeman would force builder to "sell" flat for nothing ... Sounds very familiar [/blue]
  • : : :
    : : : [b] Mustkeen's arrest shocked police in Sahibabad where he lived, as they said he had resolved many disputes over the years.[/b]
    : : :
    : : : I say give him the real uniform . Looks like he is better than the average policeman
    : : Yeah.. but come on.. he was abusing his 'power' trying to get some guy to sell him property cheaper than it was advertised.
    : [blue]Probably real policeman would force builder to "sell" flat for nothing ... Sounds very familiar [/blue]
    :

My thoughts too. You should meet the "average" policeman here . They thin the khakhi uniform that they wear makes them god.The only people they fear/respect are the politicians , who are worse.

Lionb,couldn't continue with the other thread, 10 deep already.but I didn't know that russian food was spicier than ours. So next time when some one tells me "your food is so damn spicey" i could say
    < shrug style="knowledgable"> "you should try some russian food" :-)

• I didn't know that russian food was spicier than ours. So next time when some one tells me "your food is so damn spicey" i could say
    : < shrug style="knowledgable"> "you should try some russian food" :-)
    :
    [blue]Russian food is not spacey at all. But I am not original from Russia, I am from fromer USSR. Southern part of the USSR [/blue]
  • : I didn't know that russian food was spicier than ours. So next time when some one tells me "your food is so damn spicey" i could say
    : : < shrug style="knowledgable"> "you should try some russian food" :-)
    : [blue]Russian food is not spacey at all. But I am not original from Russia, I am from fromer USSR. Southern part of the USSR [/blue]
    :
    Yes, I just read your other post just now. I didn't see that thread continuing in another step.

When I was a kid, I used to get "sputnik" magazene . Did you read those ? And "Soviet land" too. India was sort of in with the USSR then.
    It was to counter Pakistan's allegiance to the US i guess.But when the USSR broke up, we were sort left alone :-) . The communists here were the most embarrassed . Before that they were always saying 'Look at Russia !! "

• : : I didn't know that russian food was spicier than ours. So next time when some one tells me "your food is so damn spicey" i could say
    : : : < shrug style="knowledgable"> "you should try some russian food" :-)
    : : [blue]Russian food is not spacey at all. But I am not original from Russia, I am from fromer USSR. Southern part of the USSR [/blue]
    : Yes, I just read your other post just now. I didn't see that thread continuing in another step.
    :
    : When I was a kid, I used to get "sputnik" magazene . Did you read those ? And "Soviet land" too. India was sort of in with the USSR then.
    : It was to counter Pakistan's allegiance to the US i guess.But when the USSR broke up, we were sort left alone :-) . The communists here were the most embarrassed . Before that they were always saying 'Look at Russia !! "
    :
    [blue]Never even heard about those magazines. In the former USSR they published special magazines for foreign countries, which were different from "homeland" ones. Actually, Soviet government/communists tried to support pro-soviet regimes everywhere. India was not pro-soviet but it was not enemy either. So there was the possibility for the USSR. Besides country like India was a good market place for the Soviet industries [/blue]
  • : : : I didn't know that russian food was spicier than ours. So next time when some one tells me "your food is so damn spicey" i could say
    : : : : < shrug style="knowledgable"> "you should try some russian food" :-)
    : : : :
    : : : [blue]Russian food is not spacey at all. But I am not original from Russia, I am from fromer USSR. Southern part of the USSR [/blue]
    : : Yes, I just read your other post just now. I didn't see that thread continuing in another step.
    : : When I was a kid, I used to get "sputnik" magazene . Did you read those ? And "Soviet land" too. India was sort of in with the USSR then.
    : : It was to counter Pakistan's allegiance to the US i guess.But when the USSR broke up, we were sort left alone :-) . The communists here were the most embarrassed . Before that they were always saying 'Look at Russia !! "
    : [blue]Never even heard about those magazines. In the former USSR they published special magazines for foreign countries, which were different from "homeland" ones. Actually, Soviet government/communists tried to support pro-soviet regimes everywhere. India was not pro-soviet but it was not enemy either. So there was the possibility for the USSR. Besides country like India was a good market place for the Soviet industries [/blue]
    :
    Ok then it must be meant for pro-soviet countries.i think U.S. has something similar called USA today ? I think I have seen it somewhere.