Populating a clistbox with filenames

Hello:

I'm trying to populate a clistbox with image files I have on a specific directory, but I don't know how.
I would appreciate if someone can give a hand on this.

Thanks in advane.

Comments

• : Hello:
    :
    : I'm trying to populate a clistbox with image files I have on a specific directory, but I don't know how.
    : I would appreciate if someone can give a hand on this.
    :
    : Thanks in advane.
    :

I think what you want is to use something like a combination of FindFirstFile() and FindNextFile() to go through a directory in combination with cListBox->AddString() to populate your list box.

[italic][blue]To understand recursive, first you need to understand recursive[/blue][/italic]

• : : Hello:
    : :
    : : I'm trying to populate a clistbox with image files I have on a specific directory, but I don't know how.
    : : I would appreciate if someone can give a hand on this.
    : : Thanks in advane.
    :
    : I think what you want is to use something like a combination of FindFirstFile() and FindNextFile() to go through a directory in combination with cListBox->AddString() to populate your list box.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : [italic][blue]To understand recursive, first you need to understand recursive[/blue][/italic]
    :
    :

[blue]Much easier...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cwnd.3a3a.dlgdirlist.asp[/blue]
  • : : : Hello:
    : : :
    : : : I'm trying to populate a clistbox with image files I have on a specific directory, but I don't know how.
    : : : I would appreciate if someone can give a hand on this.
    : : : Thanks in advane.
    : : I think what you want is to use something like a combination of FindFirstFile() and FindNextFile() to go through a directory in combination with cListBox->AddString() to populate your list box.
    : : [italic][blue]To understand recursive, first you need to understand recursive[/blue][/italic]
    :
    : [blue]Much easier...
    :
    : http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cwnd.3a3a.dlgdirlist.asp[/blue]
    :
    Thanks.
    Sorry. I found the info.

/**m_PictureList is a variable for my list box**/
    m_PictureList.ResetContent();
    m_PictureList.Dir(DDL_READWRITE|DDL_DIRECTORY, _T("Directory Path"));

Thanks anyway.