Visual Basic SP5 Problem

Before I was using Visual Basic Enterprise edition with no Sp. I developed one small database application which was using foxpro tables through ODBC. Before installation of SP5 it was running fine but now it is giving error like:

a. Another user is using tha database ( though it is not used by others)
b. too many parameters, expected 2 etc.

I also devloped another application which was using Microsoft access 2000 which is also generationg the the (b) type ereror.

What may be the reason. How I can rectify it.

Please note that I installed sp5 to get the functionlity printer.orientation to be worked

Comments

• b. too many parameters, expected 2 etc.
    Sounds like you are using the data environment in VB.

Try refreshing the data environment, the Connection object then the Command object in design view. This usually occurs when you are using paramters or criteria in the command object.

In Him ...LiveIt

: Before I was using Visual Basic Enterprise edition with no Sp. I developed one small database application which was using foxpro tables through ODBC. Before installation of SP5 it was running fine but now it is giving error like:
    :
    : a. Another user is using tha database ( though it is not used by others)
    : b. too many parameters, expected 2 etc.
    :
    : I also devloped another application which was using Microsoft access 2000 which is also generationg the the (b) type ereror.
    :
    : What may be the reason. How I can rectify it.
    :
    : Please note that I installed sp5 to get the functionlity printer.orientation to be worked
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :