Virtual C++... anyone ever heard of this?

I am desperately seeking a special compiler called Virtual C++. It is supposedly a compiler type program from France(?) that simplifies 3D programming quite a bit. I went to a University Graduate presentation type thing.. and a duo of guys had used the program to create a really cool video game. They were both digital design students.. so I assume that they weren't THAT good at C++. If anyone can give me any information on where to find this, or anything else please tell me.

Thanks,

Ice-

Comments

• : I am desperately seeking a special compiler called Virtual C++. It is supposedly a compiler type program from France(?) that simplifies 3D programming quite a bit. I went to a University Graduate presentation type thing.. and a duo of guys had used the program to create a really cool video game. They were both digital design students.. so I assume that they weren't THAT good at C++. If anyone can give me any information on where to find this, or anything else please tell me.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Ice-
    :
    :
    :

That compiler is produced by Microsoft Corporation in Washington USA. and you can buy it from one of its distrubitors. Bill Gates didn't become the richest man on earch by giving his software away, but he does give student and educational discounts.