Saddam's sons

i have a copy of a US magazine (name skipped on purpose) that reports mostly politics and economics. This publication has gory pictures of Uday and Quasay's bullet riddled bodies. Now, my question is, we all do not dispute that these guys were two particularly bad characters, but was it appropriate for the civilised US to publish these photos?
i think this is equivalent to putting your enemy's severed head on a spike and stick it to the gates of the city for everyone to gloat at, very much sinonimous with the medieval ages, is it not so?

Comments

• : i have a copy of a US magazine (name skipped on purpose) that reports mostly politics and economics. This publication has gory pictures of Uday and Quasay's bullet riddled bodies. Now, my question is, we all do not dispute that these guys were two particularly bad characters, but was it appropriate for the civilised US to publish these photos?

See my other post.

: i think this is equivalent to putting your enemy's severed head on a spike and stick it to the gates of the city for everyone to gloat at, very much sinonimous with the medieval ages, is it not so?

No, I do not think so. Not in this case at least.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]