Let's say "See you, leeos"

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-8-26 6:47:0[/red][/b][hr]
I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.

So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
[blue]I am not going to be moderator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]

Comments

• : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    :
    : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    :
    :
    Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
  • : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : :
    : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    :

[red]
    i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.

[/red]

• : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : :
    : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    :
    : [red]
    : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    :
    : [/red]
    :
    The good thing is that I dont think I will be bothered by Mormons in China. ;-)

Thanks Flakes. Hope all goes well for you.

• : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : :
    : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : [red]
    : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : [/red]
    : The good thing is that I dont think I will be bothered by Mormons in China. ;-)
    :
    [blue]Do not be so sure! China is big country. There could be enough room for everybody. There is a jewish community ... for example [/blue]
    :
    :
    :

• : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    :
    : [red]
    : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    :
    : [/red]
    :
    :

• yeah, have fun mate!! and be careful with the hot babes around there ;-)

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-8-26 6:47:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    :
    : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : [blue]I am not going to be moderator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    :

:
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http,stmp,imap etc etc)

• : : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : :
    : : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : : [red]
    : : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : : [/red]
    : : The good thing is that I dont think I will be bothered by Mormons in China. ;-)
    : [blue]Do not be so sure! China is big country. There could be enough room for everybody. There is a jewish community ... for example [/blue]
    mmm. Im skeptical about that. Arrgh google confirms your right and in Guangzhou too. Well it just goes to show eh.

• : : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : The good thing is that I dont think I will be bothered by Mormons in China. ;-)
    : [blue]Do not be so sure! China is big country. There could be enough room for everybody. There is a jewish community ... for example [/blue]
    :
    :

For the sake of leeos' sanity lets hope he doesn't bump into any mormon.:-).But we should also thank those guys because many of the topics started with them and ended somewhere else.lol.

• : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : [red]
    : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : [/red]
    :
    :

Ok lionb,but what if someone writes something really really offensive ?
    We should have an option for that too ,just to be safe ?
    I think you are old enough to be the moderator ? ;-)

: : [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    :
    : Ok lionb,but what if someone writes something really really offensive ?
    : We should have an option for that too ,just to be safe ?
    : I think you are old enough to be the moderator ? ;-)

I will give my password to lion in case of an emergency. It has happenedd where I have deleted or edited things that I thought went a bit too far in the past.

• : : : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : : : [red]
    : : : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : : [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    : : : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : : : [/red]
    : : Ok lionb,but what if someone writes something really really offensive ?
    : : We should have an option for that too ,just to be safe ?
    : : I think you are old enough to be the moderator ? ;-)
    :
    : I will give my password to lion in case of an emergency. It has happenedd where I have deleted or edited things that I thought went a bit too far in the past.
    :
    :

good Idea.
    But you stay the moderator officially.It will also make you want to come back soon,because lionb will be doing So MANY things in your name :-)

• : : : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : : : [red]
    : : : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : : [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    : : : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : : : [/red]
    : : Ok lionb,but what if someone writes something really really offensive ?
    : : We should have an option for that too ,just to be safe ?
    : : I think you are old enough to be the moderator ? ;-)
    :
    [blue]Thanks, but should I count this as offensive (old enough)? ;-) [/blue]
    : I will give my password to lion in case of an emergency. It has happenedd where I have deleted or edited things that I thought went a bit too far in the past.
    :
    [blue]Thanks again. Actually, I am old enough and lazy enough so I think infidel will be better candidate. Besides, there is a possibility that I'll delete all DarQ's posts, because I am too old :-D . Actually, DarQ will be a nice moderator, he also need some experience in IT job :-D [/blue]

• : : : : : : : I have handed in my notice at work and will be leaving the UK soon to live in Guangzhou, China.
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : So, Im not going to be arround as much as I will be in School studdying the languange.
    : : : : : : : [blue]I am not going to be moderarator. If somebody else will, this board will be a live. If not ... this board will be probably still alive. Anyway, see you around leeos. Have fun in China![/blue]
    : : : : : : Thanks LionB. :-D The only good thing about being moderator is having the power to edit everything and yes I agree that the board will stay alive without a moderator.
    : : : : : [red]
    : : : : : i am sure we all will miss you.I propose that the post of moderator stay open till you get back.
    : : : : [blue]That's a very good idea, Flakes! I'm saying "Yes"![/blue]
    : : : : : All the best ,you have your dreams to follow.Hope you have a good time.
    : : : : : [/red]
    : : : Ok lionb,but what if someone writes something really really offensive ?
    : : : We should have an option for that too ,just to be safe ?
    : : : I think you are old enough to be the moderator ? ;-)
    : [blue]Thanks, but should I count this as offensive (old enough)? ;-) [/blue]
    : : I will give my password to lion in case of an emergency. It has happenedd where I have deleted or edited things that I thought went a bit too far in the past.
    : [blue]Thanks again. Actually, I am old enough and lazy enough so I think infidel will be better candidate. Besides, there is a possibility that I'll delete all DarQ's posts, because I am too old :-D . Actually, DarQ will be a nice moderator, he also need some experience in IT job :-D [/blue]
    :
    :
    [red]Finally darQ has found someone who doesn't ask for 3 years of experience. :-)[/red]

• : yeah, have fun mate!! and be careful with the hot babes around there ;-)

Always careful.
  • : : [blue]Thanks again. Actually, I am old enough and lazy enough so I think infidel will be better candidate. Besides, there is a possibility that I'll delete all DarQ's posts, because I am too old :-D . Actually, DarQ will be a nice moderator, he also need some experience in IT job :-D [/blue]
    : [red]Finally darQ has found someone who doesn't ask for 3 years of experience. :-)[/red]
    :
    [blue]Actually, he has 1 year experience using PH VB board and about 1 year of Off topic board experience. He also has experience running his own website. For me he is experienced enough to be moderator. Besides, he has nice sence of humor. One more thing, I hope it never won't happen, but we can fired him any time ;-)[/blue]