Datagrid Table Default Display

What property controls the initial visible default state of a datagrid?

My application fills a datagrid during form load from a oledb database query.

When the form is loaded the datagrid is blank except for a cell with a + sign
Once the + is clicked then a second cell is shown containing a link. After the link
is clicked the grid then is filled with the data.

How can I programmatically complete the first two clicks so that when the form is loaded
the user sees a full grid of data instead of having to click on the + and then on the link.

Thanks so much

Comments

• : What property controls the initial visible default state of a datagrid?
    :
    : My application fills a datagrid during form load from a oledb database query.
    :
    : When the form is loaded the datagrid is blank except for a cell with a + sign
    : Once the + is clicked then a second cell is shown containing a link. After the link
    : is clicked the grid then is filled with the data.
    :
    : How can I programmatically complete the first two clicks so that when the form is loaded
    : the user sees a full grid of data instead of having to click on the + and then on the link.
    :
    : Thanks so much
    :
    :
    I'm not sure what you are looking for but try this it might help. If you select your datagrid at design time. And right mouse click you will get a properties page. Some of the options here are only available at design time and cannot be altered at run time. There are properties to do with columns eg widths, layout colour etc.

Hope it helps

John ;-)