anyone interested in joining me

does anyone wanna join me in game programming team

im only 15 (thought you should know)
i know a bit of c++ game programming
and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming

if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.

you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com

Comments

• : does anyone wanna join me in game programming team
    :
    : im only 15 (thought you should know)
    : i know a bit of c++ game programming
    : and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming
    :
    : if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
    : the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.
    :
    : you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com
    :

Hey, I want know more about your team. I'm very young (13) but I can do DirectX programs, GDI, Dos, little assembly. My email is mikko.juola@jippii.fi so E-MAIL me. Only problem is that I can't reply very often to messages.
  • : : does anyone wanna join me in game programming team
    : :
    : : im only 15 (thought you should know)
    : : i know a bit of c++ game programming
    : : and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming
    : : if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
    : : the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.
    : : you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com
    :
    : Hey, I want know more about your team. I'm very young (13) but I can do DirectX programs, GDI, Dos, little assembly. My email is mikko.juola@jippii.fi so E-MAIL me. Only problem is that I can't reply very often to messages.
    :

'll pretty much allow anyone who is at the age or below the age of 18 into the group

it would be nice if we got someone who was into the graphic design.

• : : : does anyone wanna join me in game programming team
    : : :
    : : : im only 15 (thought you should know)
    : : : i know a bit of c++ game programming
    : : : and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming
    : : : if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
    : : : the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.
    : : : you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com
    : : Hey, I want know more about your team. I'm very young (13) but I can do DirectX programs, GDI, Dos, little assembly. My email is mikko.juola@jippii.fi so E-MAIL me. Only problem is that I can't reply very often to messages.
    :
    : 'll pretty much allow anyone who is at the age or below the age of 18 into the group
    :
    : it would be nice if we got someone who was into the graphic design.
    :
    :

You didn't forget about me did you? BattleGuard?

HEHE I'm good with 3d studio max 5... That'll probably be all you will need, and ofcourse DirectX SDK, which I have too!

BattleGuard
    [hr]
    True power comes from within, people with muscles have no power at all. Those who have true power will say nothing. And those who don't have true power will brag...
    --Anonymous

• : : : : does anyone wanna join me in game programming team
    : : : :
    : : : : im only 15 (thought you should know)
    : : : : i know a bit of c++ game programming
    : : : : and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming
    : : : : if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
    : : : : the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.
    : : : : you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com
    : : : Hey, I want know more about your team. I'm very young (13) but I can do DirectX programs, GDI, Dos, little assembly. My email is mikko.juola@jippii.fi so E-MAIL me. Only problem is that I can't reply very often to messages.
    : : 'll pretty much allow anyone who is at the age or below the age of 18 into the group
    : : it would be nice if we got someone who was into the graphic design.
    :
    :
    : You didn't forget about me did you? BattleGuard?
    :
    : HEHE I'm good with 3d studio max 5... That'll probably be all you will need, and ofcourse DirectX SDK, which I have too!
    :
    : BattleGuard
    : [hr]
    : True power comes from within, people with muscles have no power at all. Those who have true power will say nothing. And those who don't have true power will brag...
    : --Anonymous
    :
    :

no i didn't forget about you
    yes though you do have that you may have to design some really neat monster pics and aircrafts or something else. are you up to that?

• : : : : : does anyone wanna join me in game programming team
    : : : : :
    : : : : : im only 15 (thought you should know)
    : : : : : i know a bit of c++ game programming
    : : : : : and i'm very enthusiastic about game programming
    : : : : : if your interested in game programming no matter who you are and how much experience (no or lots) we can help each other.
    : : : : : the only requirement that i have is that you are enthusiastic about game programming and that you'll stick with it.
    : : : : : you can email me at yumi_cheeseman@hotmail.com
    : : : : Hey, I want know more about your team. I'm very young (13) but I can do DirectX programs, GDI, Dos, little assembly. My email is mikko.juola@jippii.fi so E-MAIL me. Only problem is that I can't reply very often to messages.
    : : : 'll pretty much allow anyone who is at the age or below the age of 18 into the group
    : : : it would be nice if we got someone who was into the graphic design.
    : : You didn't forget about me did you? BattleGuard?
    : : HEHE I'm good with 3d studio max 5... That'll probably be all you will need, and ofcourse DirectX SDK, which I have too!
    : : BattleGuard
    : : [hr]
    : : True power comes from within, people with muscles have no power at all. Those who have true power will say nothing. And those who don't have true power will brag...
    : : --Anonymous
    :
    : no i didn't forget about you
    : yes though you do have that you may have to design some really neat monster pics and aircrafts or something else. are you up to that?
    :
    :
    by the way i have said that our team can help in the creating of what sounds like a really neat game. i'll give you the details later if he accepts

but there is no money involved so he proly will
  • well this is your lucky day, 'cause i just happen 2 b pretty good at 3D graphic design, and i'm currently not busy with any other projects. U can contact me @ skeletal_ghost@hotmail.com