Browse dialog

I want to make a dialog, like CFileDialog SaveAs, except I do not want to save a file. I want to browse to a directory and create a new folder there. It should look something like the same as when you start a new project in VC++. You browse to the directory where you want to save your project and then a new folder is created with the project name.

Comments

• : I want to make a dialog, like CFileDialog SaveAs, except I do not want to save a file. I want to browse to a directory and create a new folder there. It should look something like the same as when you start a new project in VC++. You browse to the directory where you want to save your project and then a new folder is created with the project name.
    :
    :
    I can recommend my PBFolderDialog component. It lets the user browse for a folder. I have just released version 9.00 - Here's the description:
    "PBFolderDialog is the professional SHBrowseForFolder dialog with extended support for shell-folders (system-independant paths), automatic localization of captions (without external files). Work with paths or ItemIDLists.
    Can show both 'NewDialogStyle' for Windows ME/2000/XP and traditional style. BOTH styles can show path above the list and create new subfolders.
    Supports all the new flags like 'IncludeFiles'. Browse folder-shortcuts like normal folders.
    Any path/shellfolder and even a combination can be used as start-folder as well as rootfolder.
    Unit 'PBShellFolders' contains functions, that makes it easy to work with shellfolders, can be used without the dialog.
    Using shellfolders instead of hard-coded paths is one of the requirements for getting the 'Designed for Windows...' logo.

Context-sensitive help is included. A demo with source lets you test all the properties."

When the user has selected a folder you can simply create a subfolder using: ForceDirectories('ProjectName');

Get PBFolderDialog from my homepage:
    http://home11.inet.tele.dk/BakSoft/